Ginger powder is ground, dehydrated strong spice ginger. It is a very common seasoning. Applications include meat dish,bakery, and .
Ginger powder is a common component of spice mix. It is also a common component of lots of seasoning powder and sauces.
Studies has found there are the following major potential benefits for health.
- Toner for beauty
2. Stomach Irritation
3. Relieving headache
4. Cure Chest Pain
5. Contains anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe arthritis
6.Treat the symptoms of common cold
7.Increase metabolism rate that will burn off stored fat in the body. This is also useful to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body
8. Add½teaspoon of dry ginger powder in a cup of hot water. Dissolve this properly and drink this everyday for weight loss.
9.Mix dry ginger powder, a pinch of asafoetida and black salt in warm water to clear flatulence
10. Dry ginger powder can be added to milk and sugar to get rid of urinary infections
11. Take 1 tablespoon of dry ginger powder and mix it with an equal amount of baking soda. Slowly and gently rub your body for cleansing it
12. Take 2 tablespoons of dry ginger powder with warm water before the onset of migraine pain
13. Ginger powder has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to help unclog pores and kill acne-causing bacteria.
14. Mix milk powder and dry ginger powder to make a smooth paste. Apply on clean face and neck and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Wash and apply facial moisturizer. Use this once a week to clear acne and breakouts. This mask will rejuvenate your skin and renew the skin cells to give your skin a youthful glow
All FORUN products are certified by HACCP, ISO22000,SC, CIQ and HALAL, tested by Australia Biosecurity and Lab approved. Quality and safety are completely guaranteed.
We guantee the best quality, free and fast post for all of our customers.